Accessibility At The Mole Resort
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- The hotel has plenty of parking spaces at the front of the Manor House (for check-in) and in some cases there is parking nearer to the Estate Rooms. For more information on parking for our Estate Rooms, please contact our team (contact details at the bottom of this page).
- All of our lodges have dedicated parking spaces available.
- There is plenty of additional parking on site at The Pavilion.
- There are two steps up from outside The Manor House to get into the main hallway.
- The front doors of the hotel are wide enough to make entry and exit easy for infirm or disabled guests.
- Assistance can be provided wherever possible with parking and luggage.
- There is a disabled parking bay by the entrance to The Pavilion and The Manor House.
- We have a wheelchair available for guest use.
- Once through the front doors of the Manor House and up 2 steps (ramps can be made available), there is level access to the Morning Room, Library Bar and Drawing Room.
- On check-in staff will brief you on our evacuation policy on request.
- There is an internal hotel phone on the reception desk that guests can use.
- The Cellars Bar & Restaurant are located downstairs from the main reception area in The Manor House.
- The Manor House has 3 floors, with one ground floor bedroom.
- Access to the other 10 Manor House rooms is via a central staircase only.
- Many of the Estate Rooms have ground floor access, but may have narrow doorways or small steps on entering the bedroom or bathroom – please discuss your particular needs with our reservations team at the time of booking.
- There are separate modern toilet facilities provided for ladies and gents in The Manor House, on the ground floor.
- There is a disabled toilet on the upper level (ground floor) of The Pavilion and in The Hub.
- Baby Change facilities are available in The Pavilion and in The Hub.
- Conferences, Meetings and Events
- The Hub is all on one level with double doors throughout and electronic stays on the doors
- The Hub has a “Doc M” compliant disabled toilet, with doors opening inwards and outwards and a pull cord alarm
- In the Ladies and Gents toilets in The Hub we have Ambulant Disabled cubicles
- The Brasserie is located on the ground floor of The Pavilion.
- The Board Room is accessed via a flight of stairs in the Pavilion.
- Please notify event organisers in advance if you require any additional services e.g. special seating arrangements, staging, we do try to accommodate all needs wherever possible.
- 1 ground floor Manor House room is appropriate for guests with limited mobility, plus 12 Estate Rooms are located on the ground floor (6 with walk-in showers).
- Emergency procedures are posted on the door to each bedroom and can be explained at check-in for any guests on request.
- Bedroom lighting can be switched on at the entrance to the bedroom and also within the room.
- There are bedside lights and a direct dial telephone in all bedrooms.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- We have a Deafgard available, to alert the hard of hearing in the event of an emergency (a vibrating pad that sits under a pillow, activated by the fire alarm).
- We have a Sound Monitor available for carers or parents.
- We can accommodate early check-in or late check-out for guests whose needs require more time.
- Fridges and safes can be made available for guests who need secure medicine storage.
- We have a portable “light alert” doorbell for guest use.
- We can provide hypoallergenic bedding.
- Water bowl and bedding provided for guests with assistance dogs.
- We can provide versions of all our menus with detailed allergen information or in large print versions.
- There is a dual-level garden at the front of the hotel with level access to the gardens.
- There are a number of benches and seats provided.
If you require any assistance during your stay, please contact the Reception team.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, in all bedrooms, public areas and The Pavilion.
We do have a number of rooms suitable for families or carers. Contact our reservations team to discuss your individual needs on 01769 540561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org